The Skill Development department of the College having facilities to provide different training programs in surgical and medical skills for the postgraduate medical trainees and fellows. The department has got training facilities by video conferencing with different educational program of any institution including Operation Theater anywhere in the world.
The following training programs are available in the department of Skill Development:
1) Basic Surgical Skills (BSS)
2) Basic Life Support (BLS)
3) Basic Micro Surgical Skills
4) Basic Laparoscopic Skills
5) Advanced Surgical Skills
6) Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
7) Temporal Bone Dissection (TBD)
8) Emergency Obstetric Care (EOC) and Neonatal Care (NC)
9) Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS)
The BCPS, International Training Centre (ITC) affiliated by American Heart Association (AHA), American College of Surgeons (ACS) and Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine of United Kingdom for conducting the training programs on BLS & ACLS, ATLS and EOC & NC respectively.