The IT Committee of Bangladesh College of Physicians and Surgeons (BCPS) is delighted to inform you that the College is going to organize a 3-Day Training Program on ‘Information and Communication Technology (ICT)’ for the Trainees who have passed FCPS Part-I. We think that a short course on ‘Computer and ICT’ might be greatly beneficial to a significant number of Trainees.
This is to mention that attending the course is mandatory for those who passed or will pass FCPS Part-I in January-2019 and onward.
Procedure of Online Registration:
- 1. Every Trainee have to fill up the online Application Form through website
- 2. At first, every Trainee will have to deposit the Registration Fees (2000/-) in any branch of the following Banks:
- a. United Commercial Bank Limited (UCBL) into STD Account No- 0781301000000256
- b. Dhaka Bank Limited into STD Account No- 0207150000000887
- 3. After deposition of Registration Fees, the Trainee needs to scan and upload the following documents during online registration:
- a. Scanned copy of Passport sized Color Photo (Width 300 X Height 300)
- b. Scanned copy of Bank deposit slip (Width 500 X Height 300) of Registration fees (please write your Name, Mobile Number and
BMDC Registration number in the Bank deposit slip during deposition of money in the Bank)
Apply Online Application Form Please Click here
ICT Training Registered list Please Click here